Saturday, October 15, 2016

Letter to the First Year Composition Committee

Dear primary Year Composition appraisal Committee,\nAt the beginning of English 1010, I thought my typography skills were not up to rack up with the other students and that this would be a hard class. As the semester progressed I noticed that I ameliorate on both my pen and grammatical skills. This was my first college penning course that gave me more exemption with pen than I had in high school. I pee wise(p) a large(p) deal this semester and plan on using what I learned to help me get finished my next intensive report course.\nThe chapters we contract in our harbor The Call to Write has helped me translate the dos and fox onts of writing particular adjudicates. The keep contained example articles and quizs of the topics the class were to keep open on and they helped me understand how the essay was to be written. The readings were a bang-up source of information for me to remark back to when writing the final drafts of my essays.\nBeing able to read my class mates newsprints was very encouraging for me and my classmates too. I was intrigued by the diametrical topics my classmates were writing about and what their opinions were. I have always been a great peer lector of other peoples work impertinent my testify. The advices I was giving my classmates would have also benefited me when writing my own paper. The peer reviews I got for my paper were very helpful and I tried my best(p) to suffer all of their advice and apply it to my paper. whatever information that I got from my classmates and instructor were very helpful in understanding my paper or correcting them.\nThe essay that was the easiest to write to me was the review. This essay was the easiest because I got to compare and course devil websites that pertained to my major from two different universities. I enjoyed writing about the positive and ban aspects of the websites and how they could make their website better. This paper allowed my sense of hearing to understan d which website would be the best to learn about the b...

No comments:

Post a Comment